margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home

My maiden post.

Ok, so I am a latecomer to this blog thing BUT better late than never.

This is going to be the place I am going to bitch about everything and nothing at the same time. I'm going to sing about the things i like and verbally barf at the things I don't.


But let's not get this maiden posting space to waste. I am going to start by bitching about.... blogging. U know what, they said it was going to be easy, no frills and painless. Well, guess what, I think my blogging start is a pain the the f***ing ass. I can seem to get my sidebar updated. Blogger is way too simple, i click on the tabs and nothing happens, or at least nothing more complex than "pleas type your post here and press PUBLISH!".

I decided to take on blogosphere after reading countless articles in In.Tech section - (TheStar newspaper) today (25/5/04). It raves about how easy it is to blog. Yawn. Let me take some time and learn more first. Hmph but definitely not as easy as the media claims.

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.