margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | The event was held at Fullerton Hotel, Singapore. ... » | I left at 6am today... for a 20 minute press confe... » | The Mercedes Benz new SLK. It looks drastically an... » | This is the other car from BMW. But wait, this car... » | This is the view BMW doesn't want you to see. Most... » | a cockroach's point of view » | Anna and I are struggling to write our very own 20... » | The Malaysian National Museum with the Kuala Lumpu... » | Don't move. Give me all your money and valuables! ... » | My alarms have lost their function. These days, th... »


Christmas is around the corner. I am going to burn a Kenny's special Xmas collection CD of Christmas tunes for friends. Isnt that lovely

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.