margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Cats » | Cats » | Me and my bro » | My Brother » | KLCC » | Penang Airport to the right » | Penang » | Happy CNY » | Queenie » | STREPSILS LESBO? »

Me

Me

That's an updated picture of me. A little fatter than before. Sigh.
The Men's Health Shape Up competition is coming to a close. And I have
gained weight instead of losing some. The photoshoot is next week and
I am kind of nervous. We'll see how it goes. I won't win it for sure
but then again, i feel its better to have tried and failed than not to
have tried at all. See you in Men's Health - April issue

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.