margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | MONEY BUSINESS! I saw monkey's outside my house ar... » | Me and Afzan » | Me and Christine at the function. I had like 9 bee... » | Picture taken last night, at the EMI Media Gala night » | Oh, I promised new pictures from the new house. Th... » | For a comprehensive analytical essay on Lifespring... » | [balita-anda] FW: Waspada Asia Works! Ajaran sesat... » | Ah... Canon opened their flagship store last week ... » | Guess? again » | Was at a Guess? fashion show last week. The models... »

Oh my god.

Prices Of Cigarettes To Go Up

RM7 for a pack of Marlboro?

Oh my god. Just a few minutes ago, I was watching the Annual National Budget speech.. and the Prime Minister announced that prices of cigarettes are to go up by RM$81.00 for every 1000 sticks. @#$%&*! My calculations work that out to be RM$1.60 hike for every pack of 20s you buy. That's like Ringgit Malaysia 7!!! Why? A lot of politicians don't smoke or were the ministers knocking on wood during the speech out of hypocrisy? They should realize that poor people who are hooked on smoking will find it harder to afford cigarettes and they may resort to snatching handbags and robbery just to make ends meet. Some people starve for cigarettes. Who do the LEADERS think they are? Singapore?! Where cigarettes are SGD$9.50 a pack

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.