margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Kuala Lumpur International Airport control tower a... » | The Xmas tree is up at Orchard Road, Singapore. Th... » | Christmas is around the corner. I am going to burn... » | The event was held at Fullerton Hotel, Singapore. ... » | I left at 6am today... for a 20 minute press confe... » | The Mercedes Benz new SLK. It looks drastically an... » | This is the other car from BMW. But wait, this car... » | This is the view BMW doesn't want you to see. Most... » | a cockroach's point of view » | Anna and I are struggling to write our very own 20... »


Inside one of the world's newest airports. I wouldn't say best, I can't say busiest, I couldn't say prolific, it may look pretty and seem to share a lot of similarities with Chek Lap Kok airport of Hong Kong but the major difference is the traffic and the high ceiling of KLIA. The shopping in KLIA is also terribly disappointing

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.