margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Specially for TAN LI JING » | a HEARD of cows » | iPod vibrator » | Macbook Pro » | HKIA » | HK Chep Lap Kok » | You know » | Hong Kong's signature skyline » | Snow! » | Main Street USA, Disneyland »

Chinese New Year


Chinese New Year
Originally uploaded by kennyt.

Chinese New Year coming. I will be back in Penang on the 27th. It's

good to spend some time with my family. The next thing I look forward

to is spending some time catching up with friends



A pic of the big CNY merchandize and food fest in Takashimaya SC,

Singapore. Oh by the way, I can convert a chinese new year song into a

vulgar sing a long tune! Wanna hear it? he he

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.