margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Wi fi on the Nokia N80 » | Nokia N80 » | XBOX 360 » | Woo Hoo » | Paris Gives Boyfriend - The Butt » | Gisele. I like » | I was in Toronto » | Stupid Brand » | Education is good... unless » | Bad movie »

close encounter with a WHORE for WHITE TRASH

Close encounter with a WHORE for WHITE TRASH


So last saturday, I was out with a a few friends. And together with the group, came along another lady who is an acquaintance. But she (let's call her Miss D) has been close friends with a few members of the group. We met up in town and headed to a club

The club was in a poshy location. We entered the club, the expectation was high for the night. But when I arrived, my first impression was "filipino girls, girls who look like filipino girls, caucasian, caucasian, caucasian and some really lost local souls". But it was alright, I intend to make the best of the night. After all it was already 11+. We settled into a corner. Then there was a lot of dancing. Miss D started catching up with me and she was shaking her booty all over and we danced really closely. The music ranged from Mousse T's cliche hit Horny to some Bangra Remix, from Jon Bonjovi to Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl Radio Edit. Yea, you heard me, the Radio Edit on the dancefloor. That's almost as wrong as David Hasselhoff's music career!

So the dancing pursued. Miss D announces to everyone, even the acquaintances, that it's her birthday and coyly said drinks are on the 'guys'. So many lychee martinis later, the music still sucked and the crowd was just rowdy. We were dressed to the nines because of its location only to find there were some white guys who got in wearing just a t-shirt, shorts and slippers

Miss D apologizes for the venue. "I don't know what's wrong tonight. Usually, when I come here, this place is just full of white trash" she says with a grin. So this must be her preferred hangout! You see, Miss D loves ang mohs (caucasian men). So this ang moh clubbing scene at a popular hotel, was just right for her. Ok, that's fine. It's your birthday, I'll pretend that the club which is terrible by any self-respecting clubber's standard is really alright with me. You know, trying to look on the bright side of things... with the help of more alcohol. Hopefully it can drown the bad music and crowd.

By the end of the night, I was buzzing. You see, I skipped dinner. My last meal was about 12 hours ago. Two bottles of beer, sangria and some lychee martini later, I was rather tipsy, but not drunk. We finished the night off pretty early, almost about 2am and left the god-awful club. We were all joking around and the mood for the night was pretty much quite high on the fun-scale.

While exiting the lift, everyone said their loud goodbyes. I gave a pat on Miss D's butt and said my goodbye to her. She turned to me and said " Hey, I don't like that. You'd better apologize to me". And I stood in front of the lift door as it was closing and said "I'm sorry". She just looked at me and said "Good that you apologized. Anyway, you're forgiven". She smiled and she was eclipsed from the my view as the door shut and it concluded the night.

FOUR DAYS later, which is today, I get a phone call from a friend, asking me to call Miss D back urgently. She's been contacting my friends, trying to get hold of me. I got her number, called her back - expecting an emergency or maybe she needed help with something.

So here goes the conversation

Kenny T: Hi
Miss D: Who's this?
Kenny T: Kenny la
Miss D: Oh, you're still in Singapore?
Kenny T: Yea. What's up?
Miss D: I want to talk to you about something.
Kenny T: What is it?
Miss D: I am not very happy about what happened the other night. I mean I am very angry with your actions and I think I deserve an apology. I think your apology that night was very insincere and I don't like the way you said it.
Kenny T: Oh, I am very sorry about that. I did apologize to you that night. I didn't mean my action that night to be offensive or a means of harrassment. I had a bit to drink and I did something that I shouldn't have. I am sorry that it made you feel that way.
Miss D: What you did was very wrong. You know, I don't really care if you're Mr G's friend or whoever's friend. You have no right to do that to me...
Kenny T: Look, I never meant to hurt you physically or mentally. I really was a bit tipsy that night and I did something I shouldn't have. I am sorry!
Miss D: Whatever it is, you shouldn't have done that. And I want you to hear my explanation and tell you what I feel about what happened.
Kenny T: NO. Don't you say whatever-it-is. I don't like that, it just means you want to dismiss my apology and my explanation. I sympathise with your feelings and what you're going through.
Miss D: I don't need your sympathy...
Kenny T: No, what I meant was that I fully understand where you're coming from and I am really sorry.
Miss D: What you did was very wrong. Don't think that you're Mr G and Mr F's friend and that's ok. It's not
Kenny T: I know. But I have already apologized. What else do you want me to do? Do you want me to give you money? What is it that you want
Miss D: No I don't want your money. You can give all the explanation you want but the bottomline is that you should understand that what you did was wrong and I am very hurt by what you did. It is very wrong... You have no right to do that to me, you know?
Kenny T: (I am getting very agitated, I was going to ask her if she understands English...) Look! I won't apologize if I don't think I am wrong. I am telling you I am sorry and that I did something wrong that I shouldn't have. I apologize. I DO know what you are telling me. And I don't want it to be awkward the next time we meet. I just hope everything is normal after my apology.
Miss D: Ok, fine. That's all I needed to hear from you.
Kenny T: Ok, good.

She hangs up the phone and that was the end of the conversation. It's strange for her to call me FOUR DAYS later and say that she's VERY angry at me for what I did. Knowing that I may not be in Singapore still and that if she needed to talk to me desperately about how she felt, she would have called me the next day. Anyway, I won't rationalize that. She can do whatever shen pleases. I just find that sometimes saying Sorry just doesn't cut it anymore these days, these girls want you to saw your hands off or kneel down and beg or send them a diamond ring to show your sincerity and truthfulness.

Not only did I apologize profusely for hurting her feelings. She just wants to harp on the subject. What is wrong with this woman? Yes. I apologized. So what else do you want? I have a feeling she wants some compensation. To be completely honest, and this has got nothing to do with this fiasco. Miss D isn't exactly known for her beauty, I know I know, it isn't any excuse to touch somebody's bum, no matter how ugly they are. But just who exactly does she think she is? I am just glad this is over. It certainly SPOILT my night. Some say Miss D has got big breasts. I think they are irrelevant, to this story. But the more i think of it, the more I am convinced, it may have some effect on their bloating ego and over-evaluation of their supposed self-worth. Plus the fact that she's such a sarong-party-girl (the term for women who enjoy white males as their love accessory) is just another factor that she thinks she's such a big deal. Oh yea, get a f*cking life Miss D. Hope you don't choke on sperm.

Fuck girls who think they are pretty just because of their rather plump bosom and think they own the world simply because they date white guys. Watch out for more sexually transmitted disease, Miss D. You already have cold sores (herpes?) on your lips that night at the club. She even asked me for lip balm. I wouldn't give it to you even if i had one. And geez, thank god I didn't share a cigarette or drinks with her. "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere" is right. But they forgot, to add - bad girls also catch everything.

She'd better not bring this up again in front of me. I've sincerely apologized. If she wants to harrass me and talk shit in front of me with this topic again the next time i meet her or give me that BITCH/snide remarks purposefully due to this event, I will not hesitate to give her a big piece of my mind or a cold drink on her face.

Those who know me, know that I can be nice. But if you provoke me and force me to the edge, I can't guarantee you some things will not fly.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.