margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Last Xmas, I Gave You... » | 30 BATHS » | HAPPY NEW YEAR... » | OH MY BLOG! » | Greetings From Bangkok » | You Green? » | Gold Coast, Australia » | Still Want To Know More of Asiaworks? » | Do not PISS here » | Asiaworks »

Go Go-Karting


This Saturday I will be heading down to JB for a little go-kart action! Hope it doesn't rain. Actually what I'd hope for more is that the go-kart place hasn't been destroyed by floods in Johor lately!

My challenger, the last time we played was none other than the king of trash talk, Stanley Ng! And this time, I am bringing my brother along to race. Not that my bro would be giving me assistance in tactics in the race, it's just more fun racing against people you know, than hooligans you don't.

Oh, by the way, did i tell you who won the last time?... None other than yours truly, of course. It was a horrendously wet race, with no visor on the helmet and soggy pants up my butt. On that day, it poured heavily for half a day. In the end, it was a race full of incidents - spins, spins and more off track excursions. Well Stanley was doing the Kylie Minogue, spinning around. I was playing a calculated race, not taking unnecessary risks and well, won the race by some margin! Yippie!...

Labels: , , , ,

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.