margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Orchard Road. Always buzzing » | Was in Singapore the past week. So, you're thinkin... » | I am the SEED OF CHUCKY. In the next Child's Play ... » | JPG make up for men is here in KL! It's here but... » | I read this at www.geek.com NEWS Longhorn, Micro... » | Oh my god. » | MONEY BUSINESS! I saw monkey's outside my house ar... » | Me and Afzan » | Me and Christine at the function. I had like 9 bee... » | Picture taken last night, at the EMI Media Gala night »


Looks like the Starship Enterprise? Picture taken at MidValley Megamall. Do you have a camera phone? What are u doing with it today? Why not put it to good use? And start a fotoblog

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.