margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Batu Ferringi Baywatch » | On the beaches of Singapore » | He's the Italian uber-DJ with massive respect from... » | Benny Benassi signing an autograph for me » | The guy who puked in my car! After the MTV party.H... » | Saturday night: Martell Party. It wasn't particula... » | Working late tonight. Definitely have to work a li... » | Was at Velvet Underground in ZOUK (Kuala Lumpur) y... » | Everybody should have a sony ericsson! Look at th... » | Life's taken a real turn this month. A lot of thi... »

Friend in hospital


Friend in hospital
Originally uploaded by kennyt.
Justin, a friend of mine who works in Quiksilver, got into a pretty bad accident earlier last week. Riding a motorcycle in Kuala Lumpur is a dangerous thing. If you don't hit someone, someone's going to hit you. I personally used to bike around until a few years ago, when i got my car.

I never had major accidents in Penang. But while studying in Kuala Lumpur, I was involved in at least 6 accidents. Some more horrifying than others. I consider myself a rather safe rider but then again, like i said earlier, if u don't hit someone, someone's going to hit you. Because in Kuala Lumpur, the car drivers treat motorcyclists as transparent... and probably as insignificant as another potential roadkill on the road whose life is as meaningless as a chicken crossing the road

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.