margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Was at Velvet Underground in ZOUK (Kuala Lumpur) y... » | Everybody should have a sony ericsson! Look at th... » | Life's taken a real turn this month. A lot of thi... » | Lotus is a doted flower by the Chinese. It bears ... » | Looks like the Starship Enterprise? Picture taken... » | Orchard Road. Always buzzing » | Was in Singapore the past week. So, you're thinkin... » | I am the SEED OF CHUCKY. In the next Child's Play ... » | JPG make up for men is here in KL! It's here but... » | I read this at www.geek.com NEWS Longhorn, Micro... »


Working late tonight. Definitely have to work a little more this month cause I am going to Hong Kong end of the month. On a holiday! I am so looking forward to it. I wouldn't normally take the job i did last night because its tedious being a photographer, especially tiring when u get a lot of people refusing you and giving you the face as you approach them for permission to take their picture. Tiring because some others pull you and ask you to take pictures of them and their friends. Giggle giggle. Then there's this girl with bad breath that kept asking me questions. I screamed in answer but she kept saying "Sorry, pardon me?". I mean I could tell her she had bad breath. The on the other hand, the editor asked me for 50 pictures. Thats like A LOT. I don't normally do this, but then again, i don't normally use Biotherm either... and look how my face turned out? Flushes and pimples started to showing up on my face. In the pic, me and travis enjoying some Moet after work. pheww, the day ended well though

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.