margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Sony Ericsson k750i » | Kuala Lumpur » | NEW PHONES! » | Me and Anna » | Me » | Cats » | Cats » | Me and my bro » | My Brother » | KLCC »

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton has issued a public apology to her many pals who have
been bombarded with calls since the contents of her mobile phone ended
up on the internet.

"I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy."

Hilton learned of the leak while holidaying on the Caribbean island of
Aruba with her new boyfriend.

She says: "My sister (Nicky) told me what was out there. It's too
upsetting for me - I can't believe it.

"I want to apologise to all my friends and family. I don't know why
this stuff always happens to me, but I wouldn't wish it on anymore."

FOR MORE PARIS:

FOR A TASTE OF WHAT HER MOBILE PHONE IS LIKE CLICK HERE! or COPY AND
PASTE THE URL ON YOUR BROWSER! It's freaking hilarious!

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/games/paris_cellphone.asp

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.