margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Can somebody please tell Tyra » | Lina Teoh - Miss Malaysia World 1998/99 (Second ru... » | SFT 5650 P -Singaporean Registered Hyundai Tucson » | Ethereal Red Fish » | me and my camera » | milky iced tea » | I Love New York » | Basic Rule of Photography » | Maddie's Back » | Hot Stuff - Chili »

Give me NAOMI anytime


Give me NAOMI anytime
Originally uploaded by kennyt.

Give me Naomi anytime over this second-rate model. I'm sorry you didn't make it to the model-studded George Michael video , Freedom. Or actually did anything for Omega watches, like the equally over-rated Cindy Crawford. Instead she got Swatch, or something. Maybe if it's any consolation, Naomiwasn't available so Victoria Secrets called you to model for them

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.