margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Mac OS X : Widgets » | Windows Vista: Gadgets » | Mac OS X vs Windows Vista » | BALLS OF STEEL » | Warhol » | Airbus A380 » | My bro » | Lightning » | iPod Volume Limiter » | Buddhapad is good for you »

My own WIDGETS DASHBOARD


My own WIDGETS DASHBOARD
Originally uploaded by kennyt.

This is how my widgets dashboard look like. All I need to do is point

my mouse to the bottom left corner of my screen, and these useful

little 'widgets' will appear. Helping me check my gmail, check the top

ten box office movies i haven't watched, browse my CNN News headlines,

comprehensive thesaurus/dictionary when I need it, tell me the weather

forecast tomorrow, convert currency/weight/length/volume and etc etc,

show me the latest movie trailers in the world that's being released

now... and many more

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.