margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Sony Ericsson S700 » | Sony Ericsson S700 previewed » | I had a good lunch at Ikea Cafe. Chicken in thai s... » | Congratulations to Fantasia... I was watching my o... » | Sport or just a case of testicles over brain? you ... » | XTRAMSN: Sport: Rugby: News: Current Tournament Ne... » | Malaysian Idol pic#2: This is my friend Azhar, who... » | Sepia tone pic taken on my SE T630 phone today. It... » | Who's game for some mahjong? I can play a little b... » | Every Sunday morning (or noon depending on what ti... »


To each his own Posted by Hello

To Each His Own

,I cannot change the way I am
,I never really try
,God made me different and unique
.I never ask him why

,If I appear peculiar
,There's nothing I can do
,You must accept me as I am
.As I've accepted you

,God made a casting of each life
,Then threw the old away
,Each child is different from the rest
.Unlike as night from day

,So often we will criticize
,The things that others do
,But, do you know, they do not think
.The same as me and you

,So God in all his wisdom
,who knows us all by name
,He didn't want us to be bored
.That's why we're not the same



)Thanks to www.mamarocks.com(

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.