margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | A weekend of rest... Have a good weekend, people » | Suck » | Australia: 2001 Oh, what do you think of the blon... » | Taxi Tips In a cab, travelling from A to B in Sin... » | Singapore food » | Singapore » | Music latest » | The weekend was rather quiet. Had a good plastic c... » | this is the view from the balcony... I will be mov... » | Spiderman.... »


Have you seen a pussy on my crotch? I didn't make little meow-meow here do it but it just came up to me. Pic taken today at a mamak stall. Very cute meow-meow isn't it? It certainly loved the camera. Oh, btw, its a good and quiet weekend for me. Saturday night, and I am updating my blog instead of clubbing! lol

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.