margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | this is the view from the balcony... I will be mov... » | Spiderman.... » | :Music of the moment Britney Spears - Everytime B... » | To each his own  To Each His Own ,I cannot chang... » | Sony Ericsson S700 » | Sony Ericsson S700 previewed » | I had a good lunch at Ikea Cafe. Chicken in thai s... » | Congratulations to Fantasia... I was watching my o... » | Sport or just a case of testicles over brain? you ... » | XTRAMSN: Sport: Rugby: News: Current Tournament Ne... »


The weekend was rather quiet. Had a good plastic cup of tea and some laughable chats over Friday and Saturday. Nice. How was yours?

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.