margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | To each his own  To Each His Own ,I cannot chang... » | Sony Ericsson S700 » | Sony Ericsson S700 previewed » | I had a good lunch at Ikea Cafe. Chicken in thai s... » | Congratulations to Fantasia... I was watching my o... » | Sport or just a case of testicles over brain? you ... » | XTRAMSN: Sport: Rugby: News: Current Tournament Ne... » | Malaysian Idol pic#2: This is my friend Azhar, who... » | Sepia tone pic taken on my SE T630 phone today. It... » | Who's game for some mahjong? I can play a little b... »


:Music of the moment

Britney Spears - Everytime
Blink182 - I Miss You
Hoobastank - The Reason
Janet Jackson - All Night / Don't Stop
Seal - Love's Divine
Usher - Burn



You should look beyond and forget about Janet's "boob job" at the super bowl and enjoy her new single as one of the most pleasant surprises of the season. It's a nice song to dance to and cheer you up. I listen to it while I get dressed to get me in the chirpy mood before I go out. And it's so un-Janet to be so mixed up and dance influenced. But I expect it to churn lots of remixes and be a club hit. Its could possibly be the handbag music of the moment.

Seal's Love Divine makes me repeat the song over and over again. It's a great song. It's almost Lighthouse Family-ish, smooth, easy listen yet so easy to love. Lay in bed, close your eyes, listen to Love's Divine and you will feel a little piece of time drift with you as the song reminiscent of life. Recommended for boys and girls, children of all ages.

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.