margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Singapore » | Music latest » | The weekend was rather quiet. Had a good plastic c... » | this is the view from the balcony... I will be mov... » | Spiderman.... » | :Music of the moment Britney Spears - Everytime B... » | To each his own  To Each His Own ,I cannot chang... » | Sony Ericsson S700 » | Sony Ericsson S700 previewed » | I had a good lunch at Ikea Cafe. Chicken in thai s... »

Singapore food


Singapore Food. If you thought Singaporean fares are all replicas of Malaysian food, think again. There's so much to look forward to if you happen to be hungry in Singapore. A lot of unique and tantalising varieties of food. You just have to go beyond touristy all-too-familiar-to-tourist Orchard Road to find them

Here we have a picture of a bowl of Katong Laksa. I am sorry I couldn't wait so I finished the Katong laksa before I managed to get it to say"CHEESE". Enjoy the picture

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.