margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | The world's best   One of the best views in t... » | A Ferrari Modena 360 Spider » | A vehicle that commands your attention Convex a... » |     .: A little taste of obscurity :. Oh, Surpri... » | This is what happens when you sleep on both sides ... » | ... TXT lingo, msg lingo, chat lingo, net lingo, a... » | Have you seen a pussy on my crotch? I didn't make ... » | A weekend of rest... Have a good weekend, people » | Suck » | Australia: 2001 Oh, what do you think of the blon... »

I googled my name again, and look what I found. Kenny Teoh from Malaysia on jesus-name.com! Eek. That definitely isn't me. How many Kenny Teoh is out there ruining my name? There's another linking Kenny Teoh to a forum posting in hinduism.co.za. Gee, a lot of religious same-names out there but thankfully this Kenny Teoh believes in universal good and evil and there is a god, that need not be named and is an entity that believes he/she/it created humans with a thinking mind that is capable of making decisions as an individual for a reason. To exemplify the case, if our life is like a one way-railroad and steered by God's wishes of all is good, then why give us an accelerator, a brake and a steering wheel? You understand my point? God sees all and knows all... so I am sure it's clear to see what will happen when humans have a mind powerful enough to come up with words like "homosexuality"..."cunnilingus" right?

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.