margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | The beach again » | Friend in hospital » | Batu Ferringi Baywatch » | On the beaches of Singapore » | He's the Italian uber-DJ with massive respect from... » | Benny Benassi signing an autograph for me » | The guy who puked in my car! After the MTV party.H... » | Saturday night: Martell Party. It wasn't particula... » | Working late tonight. Definitely have to work a li... » | Was at Velvet Underground in ZOUK (Kuala Lumpur) y... »

My GYM


My GYM
Originally uploaded by kennyt.

This is a shot of the changing room of the gym i am currently going to. Its the WESTIN Workout at Westin Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. It's got his awesome designer feel but the shower can be a little intimidating to use. It is semi transparent frosted glass with the typical heavenly shower inside

The gym is great but small.. Nice atmosphere but the trainer I was assigned to, Ken Yee is such a BITCH. On the first day, i told her i have never really gym-ned in my life and never tried a treadmill.. she looked at me with a nonchalant and disinterested look on her face, and just stared me and said "Oh, yea, but your program says 6.5km/h for 30 mins" let's get started. She is not only a BITCH, i think she's conspiring to make my life a living hell for the next few months. I hate her. She also insulted me non stop by incinuating that i was a wuss and could not keep up. Heck, this is my real first week of gym ok? Cut me some slack here, BEOTCH!

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.