margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Me at the Hong Kong MTR station... It was a wonder... » | Me » | I am travelling » | My Gym » | my BROTHER » | My GYM » | The beach again » | Friend in hospital » | Batu Ferringi Baywatch » | On the beaches of Singapore »


Kenny Kong. Ever wondered why the popular Nintendo game... Donkey Kong is called Donkey Kong instead of Monkey Kong? Is that a spelling error or was it ever intentional? Strange. The character obviously is a monkey (or a close cousin of it) so what's the story

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.