margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Paris Hilton » | Sony Ericsson k750i » | Kuala Lumpur » | NEW PHONES! » | Me and Anna » | Me » | Cats » | Cats » | Me and my bro » | My Brother »

anna nicole smith

anna nicole smith

Don't you just love Paris Hilton? I absolutely adore her. She may not
be the prettiest thing or a brain surgeon but her life is so perfect.
I mean who could have sex with almost anyone she wants and get famous
doing it? I love her

Or wait... if you love the thrashier slutty whores check out what Anna
Nicole Smith did at a recent MTV award ceremony in Australia. She took
her top off with MTV stickies stuck on them for everyone to see. And
apparently, later that night, she took her top off again, this time
without the MTV stickers on. Why? Well, it's because the ceremony was
over already, DUH! And she doesn't believe in PAY-PER-VIEW

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.