margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Give me NAOMI anytime » | Can somebody please tell Tyra » | Lina Teoh - Miss Malaysia World 1998/99 (Second ru... » | SFT 5650 P -Singaporean Registered Hyundai Tucson » | Ethereal Red Fish » | me and my camera » | milky iced tea » | I Love New York » | Basic Rule of Photography » | Maddie's Back »

TYRA BANKS SUCKS


TYRA BANKS SUCKS
Originally uploaded by kennyt.

I'm sorry, who voted who out again? What the FUCK is with the hair? Attention Tyra Banks, Marilyn Monroe called from the grave, she wants herfuckin wig back

Labels: , , , ,

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.