margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | It's a Beautiful Sunday! » | MUSIC » | Formula One heads down to Nurburgring » | Gadgets » | Yesterday » | Another picture of Kuala Lumpur... these pics were... » | A picture taken in January, the scene of KL at daw... » | HOLY GOOGLES! » | Oh, a recent picture of me. I'm going to archive t... » | My maiden post. »

Formula One in Europe

It's a great day

Michael Schumacher is on pole position for the European GP in Nurburgring! The flawless lap he put in and the pole position that was garnered from a 0.6 second advantage over the next fastest driver, Takuma Sato of BAR Honda was mighty impressive. It's Michael Magic, as they call it

Michael Schumacher is as fast as i expected he'd be here. Medium downforce circuit with a good mixture of fast, medium corners shows what a balanced car the F2004 is. I am just worried he qualified with a low-fuel strategy. Oh well, BUT its good to see Michael back on his "usual" pole position

Overtaking is definitely possible on this track. Rain is not expected on race day according to the weather forecast. Will be home watching the race live. My friends asked me out and suggested i recorded the race and watch it later. But i declined because after Monaco I'd really like to watch Michael win this

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.