margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Sorry for not updating the blog recently. Been VER... » | » | I googled my name again, and look what I found. Ke... » | The world's best   One of the best views in t... » | A Ferrari Modena 360 Spider » | A vehicle that commands your attention Convex a... » |     .: A little taste of obscurity :. Oh, Surpri... » | This is what happens when you sleep on both sides ... » | ... TXT lingo, msg lingo, chat lingo, net lingo, a... » | Have you seen a pussy on my crotch? I didn't make ... »


A picture of Joey, a hip friend of mine. Also an ex-colleague. Graphic designer cum designer bag afficianado. Picture taken on a Sony Ericsson P900. Lovely picture at only 30 odd kilobytes. I'm in love with the phone... Will someone please leave one in the cab so that I can find it? lol

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.