margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | My Room: Pic #7 » | My Room: Pic #8 » | My Room: Pic #4 Did you know that an estimated 1... » | My Room: Pic #6 Oh look, it's MR P. My favourite... » | My Room: Pic #2 Are you wondering what kind of n... » | My Room: Pic #1 The Face artwork behind is meant... » | Ishaaq and Ninie » | Watching a fair bit of the Olympics Last night I... » | Condolences I recently got news that Christine... » | Ferringhi Beach, Penang »


My Room: Pic #9

Basic modern in a classic colour theme

The red highlighting element was added when I couldn't find a chair that I like. And the one that I could find happens to be red. So I ended up adding red. And i quite like the idea of a hint of passionate red in a cold black/white room. It isn't quite masterpiece but I promise to do a better job next time. Hey, for the budget I had, I actually am very delighted with the results. But the truth be told, the biggest chunk of the money was spent on the bed

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.