margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Ishaaq and Ninie » | Watching a fair bit of the Olympics Last night I... » | Condolences I recently got news that Christine... » | Ferringhi Beach, Penang » | Me and Adeline. One for FACES magazine! One for th... » | Mo' Miserables » | bacteria, germs and vir... » | The Bachelor is one of the most pathetic shows on... » | :Songs of the moment Avril Lavigne - My Happy End... » | Care For Your Money Trying to get out of a check... »


My Room: Pic #1

The Face artwork behind is meant to be hung on the wall but I have yet to put the hook on the frame, so for now it lies on the floor. This red chair caused me a lot of trouble and many journeys to ikea. I know ikea sells cheap furniture but this chair and a few other items i got from ikea really has shown that the quality control there is terrible. I had to make 4 trips to ikea just to get things right again. It was either a bent screw, a badly drilled socket, a problem with a spare part or just plain bad luck. But I am glad it turned out well. And it sure is satisfying to say, hey, i assembled most of the things in my room

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.