margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Condolences I recently got news that Christine... » | Ferringhi Beach, Penang » | Me and Adeline. One for FACES magazine! One for th... » | Mo' Miserables » | bacteria, germs and vir... » | The Bachelor is one of the most pathetic shows on... » | :Songs of the moment Avril Lavigne - My Happy End... » | Care For Your Money Trying to get out of a check... » | A view from a room » | The rest of us at the wedding. At the far right, i... »


Watching a fair bit of the Olympics

Last night I saw something that really cracked me up. Bored, my eyes are watery with the lights off and staring at the idiot box showing the women's 200m butterfly semi-finals. It was then I saw the name of the Olympics Record holder for the event.. Misty Hymen. Yup, you read right, Misty Hymen. Not sunny, not cloudy, overcast or rainy. But Misty Hymen. I wonder if people could find it? he he. What a name. I glad it isn't Reid Hymen, or Emma Hymen. Oh well, she's the Olympics record holder and I'm not, so I shouldn't make fun

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.