margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | At a wedding last night. Traditional Malay nikah c... » | Rasa Sayang Resort, Penang. Where I stayed during ... » | Caller Ringtones » | KENNY'S TOP 10 THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T DO IN MALAYSIA » | Kenny @ Present » | A picture of Joey, a hip friend of mine. Also an e... » | Sorry for not updating the blog recently. Been VER... » | » | I googled my name again, and look what I found. Ke... » | The world's best   One of the best views in t... »


The rest of us at the wedding. At the far right, is Rico. The blunt and loud guy who kept swearing and making remarks about the ceremony and what people wore. Sometimes you've just got to know when to stop and when to begin. Ok, no wait, that's something I read on 'Multiple Orgasms For Dummies'. I am crossing my fingers and praying he isn't going to be as loud tomorrow at the dinner, where Dr Mahathir and the Sultan of Kelantan is going to be seated near our table. Nini specifically reserved a table nearer to her., which is also near to the big guys. Oh my

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.