margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Caller Ringtones » | KENNY'S TOP 10 THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T DO IN MALAYSIA » | Kenny @ Present » | A picture of Joey, a hip friend of mine. Also an e... » | Sorry for not updating the blog recently. Been VER... » | » | I googled my name again, and look what I found. Ke... » | The world's best   One of the best views in t... » | A Ferrari Modena 360 Spider » | A vehicle that commands your attention Convex a... »


Rasa Sayang Resort, Penang. Where I stayed during the HP iPaq media launch. It has a nice view of the pool and note the potpourri on the bed with an invitation card to dinner. I must say, I'm impressed by the effort. If only I could say the same about the iPaqs. They are technologically sound but PocketPCs still lack REAL phyical innovation. None of that innovative sliding of Palm's Tungsten series, the slim and profound elegance of a Palm V nor the inspiring swivelling and captivatingly brilliant yet useful design ideas of Sony Clies. Just another slab of metal (something that looks like it) and a screen, is that the best the supposed "market leader" has to offer? Could this really be a case that is dictated by how Microsoft designs the mobile operating system that is inflexible to slight modifications of usage? No wonder all PCs look the same

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.