margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | My Room: Pic #6 Oh look, it's MR P. My favourite... » | My Room: Pic #2 Are you wondering what kind of n... » | My Room: Pic #1 The Face artwork behind is meant... » | Ishaaq and Ninie » | Watching a fair bit of the Olympics Last night I... » | Condolences I recently got news that Christine... » | Ferringhi Beach, Penang » | Me and Adeline. One for FACES magazine! One for th... » | Mo' Miserables » | bacteria, germs and vir... »


My Room: Pic #4

Did you know that an estimated 10% of the current European population was conceived on a ikea bed? How interesting is that? Did you know that Ingvar Kamprad, the man behind ikea, is said to be richer than Bill Gates? Well, he's also known to be the most stingy thing. Driving an old Volvo and flying economy class even till this day, his children must have grown up wearing clothes from Salvation Army? Want to know more about the ikea story? Click on this link http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1240462,00.html

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.