margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Racing-Live.com - F1, WRC, Rally, MotoGP, Live » | View of Hong Kong from the peak. » | Malaysians love to eat. Day or night. 24 hours a d... » | Kenny Kong. Ever wondered why the popular Nintendo... » | Me at the Hong Kong MTR station... It was a wonder... » | Me » | I am travelling » | My Gym » | my BROTHER » | My GYM »


The Motorola V3. Super slim form factor. So beautiful to look at. It certainly got me to rethink my opinions about Motorola mobile phones. But its broader than you imagined from the ads and pictures. Its awkward to hold in your hand. It feels awkward next to your ear too. You know what's weirder? The 5mb memory which is way too small for today's standard and the ridiculously impossible software inside. Even the much cheaper Sony Ericsson K700i is equipped with 42MB of memory. The americans obviously have no clue about about mobile phone software ergonomics. It makes you wonder what is keeping Motorola in the top 3 position of global market share of mobile phone makers. For all you anorexic consumers, this phone is for you

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.