margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | TYRA BANKS SUCKS » | Give me NAOMI anytime » | Can somebody please tell Tyra » | Lina Teoh - Miss Malaysia World 1998/99 (Second ru... » | SFT 5650 P -Singaporean Registered Hyundai Tucson » | Ethereal Red Fish » | me and my camera » | milky iced tea » | I Love New York » | Basic Rule of Photography »

TYRA AGAIN


TYRA AGAIN
Originally uploaded by kennyt.

What gives you the right, in the name of all that's f-ugly in the world, to be a judge in America's Next Top Model? Oh wait, the show itself is a farce. One watch, and I could predict who was going to get voted out. It's shallow, dumb and the show has a personality of a piece of white paper. Summertime Ho-Barbie and Scary Spice ditched that hair in 1997, why pick it up again? damn girl

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.