margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Mac vs PC Spoof » | New Core 2 Duo Apple Macbook » | Guggenheim, New York » | En-Lightning » | Pink Elephant » | Notre Dame De Paris » | Welcome to Hong Kong » | A New Beginning » | Angelina Jolie's Shiseido ad » | Windows Vista Speech Recognition Demo Gone Awry »

iTunes



What's playing on my iPod?

Music I want to listen to next:

1. Fuck Me, I'm Famous - double CD mixes by David Guetta (damn, sexy house music makes you wanna...)
2. I Belong To Me - Jessica Simpson
3. The Saints Are Coming - U2 and Green Day (you read right).
4. Easy - Sugababes
5. Rocksteady - All Saints (oh my god, they're still alive?)
6. Irreplaceable - Beyonce
7. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani

If I could drop a a PIMPED OUT Bentley on a musician it'll most likely be:
1. My Chemical Romance
2. The Killers
3. Akon
4. Panic! At The Disco
5. Tenacious D

Music Video I want to watch again... and again:
1. Gone Daddy Gone - Gnarls Barkley

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Wow cute MTV. Btw great look for your blog page. Keep it up my fren. Take care,CC.

Post a Comment

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.