margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Pininfarina Enjoy » | The seventh month of the chinese calendar is here.... » | Fiat Coupe Engine Bay The 2.0 liter, 20 valve, t... » | Pininfarina One of the proud Fiats to wear the P... » | Back to automobile chats. Here's a picture of a c... » | My Room: Pic #9 Basic modern in a classic colou... » | My Room: Pic #7 » | My Room: Pic #8 » | My Room: Pic #4 Did you know that an estimated 1... » | My Room: Pic #6 Oh look, it's MR P. My favourite... »


Some people look better crying, some people look better smiling. This girl looks like she could kill you with those eyes. It's one of those girls, that could make you swallow your saliva, wet your palms and go s-st-stutter

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.