margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Pininfarina One of the proud Fiats to wear the P... » | Back to automobile chats. Here's a picture of a c... » | My Room: Pic #9 Basic modern in a classic colou... » | My Room: Pic #7 » | My Room: Pic #8 » | My Room: Pic #4 Did you know that an estimated 1... » | My Room: Pic #6 Oh look, it's MR P. My favourite... » | My Room: Pic #2 Are you wondering what kind of n... » | My Room: Pic #1 The Face artwork behind is meant... » | Ishaaq and Ninie »


Fiat Coupe Engine Bay

The 2.0 liter, 20 valve, turbo charged engine that powers the Fiat Coupe. Complicated and very very compact engine bay here. You can't put your hand through any gap. As for any turbo charged cars, heat can work against you. So, if you're constantly stuck in a jam and are not aware of the importance of maintenance, this car could spell DISASTER for you. Pipes that crumble like cookies, melting plastic parts and extra wear and tear on parts like timing belt/rubber pieces and hoses are inevitable in our climate. So now you know why cars like Subaru Imprezas and Mitsubishi Evolutions have holes and large air scoops on top of their bonnets. It helps disperse hot air and channeling fresh air into the engine bay, which is also good for the air intake to pump up the combustion

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.