margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | Singapore F1 GP (Yippie?) » | Gisele Bundchen Dumps Victoria's Secret » | America's Next Top Model (right!) » | I don't want to sleep alone (Hei Yan Quan) » | My Birthday! » | TV Shows That Should Get The Boot » | Me Working My Humps Off » | Diva on a bus! » | Nelly Furtado Punk'd » | PROOF THAT KFC IS SOLO-IST! »

Oh, Blogger

Hi there,

I'm sorry for not being able to update the blog recently. I am
encountering login problems with blogger.

I don't understand why. My usual login credentials stopped working. So
it's not like me to neglect this blog, this part of my Internet
existence, for so long. I may be busy at times, but not THAT busy...

So hope you'd check back soon. I am reconsidering my options after I
contact blogger about this problem.

Note: I am sending this post from my email as a test.

--

Cheers,

Kenny T

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.