margin-top:40px HearMeBitch!

« Home | America's Next Top Model (right!) » | I don't want to sleep alone (Hei Yan Quan) » | My Birthday! » | TV Shows That Should Get The Boot » | Me Working My Humps Off » | Diva on a bus! » | Nelly Furtado Punk'd » | PROOF THAT KFC IS SOLO-IST! » | SAN-SHOOTME-JAYA » | UNCLE BUS »

Gisele Bundchen Dumps Victoria's Secret


Enjoy these pictures while you can, Gisele Bundchen and Victoria's Secret are parting ways, PEOPLE magazine has confirmed.

After much speculation as to whether Bundchen, 26, would extend her multi-million dollar contract, her agent tells PEOPLE, "Gisele's contract is finished."

On Tuesday, Edward Razek, Victoria's Secret's chief creative officer, said in a statement: "The long and fruitful relationship between Gisele Bundchen and Victoria's Secret has reached a conclusion. We wish her all the best and thank her for her extraordinary work. She will continue to be a visible part of the world's sexiest brand through the remainder of the year."


The New York Post's Page Six had reported that Bundchen was splitting with the lingerie company because it wouldn't raise her $5 million-a-year salary.

But Bundchen had shown signs of wanting to move on as early as last year. At November's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Los Angeles, she told PEOPLE, "They're really nice clients. I've been working with them for seven years, so it's kind of like they become part of your family."



Nevertheless, she said she was in the mood for a change: "I would like to have different chapters in my life. I mean let's be honest – I do this because it's my job."


And perhaps now people will get to glimpse another side of her. "I'm not this girl all the time," she said. "People have a perception of me because of Victoria's Secret that I'm sexy, but I'm not a sexy girl. I'm very tomboyish." We will miss seeing her walking the angel-runway. She's the only reason to watch Victoria's Secret runway show. Karolina Kur-who? Adriana Li-whatcha-ma call-you?


Here's wishing you all the best, Gisele. You're so hot - you should add global warming to your resume.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Portrait

About Me

  • Fashionista. Computer Geek. Movie Critic. Music Lover. World Traveler. Foodie. Tennis Zealot. Mac Evangelist. Goss Junkie. Bitch.
My Profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kennyt tagged with flashblog. Make your own badge here.